ALUMINUM FABRICATION SERVICES
Our complete Aluminum fabrication services make IPC Corporation your single source solution for machining, forming, and bending of various metals & plastic.
- A wide array of machining & metal forming capabilities including manual and CNC milling
- Radius bends of 1″ to 84″ & rolling of ¾” to 2″ diameter round & square tube as well as channels & profiles
- Cutting capabilities include 90° straight, 45° miter, & 20° to 90° cutting range
- Applicable to materials such as aluminum, brass, copper, steel & plastics
Packaging services for assemblies that will get your products where you need them undamaged.
- Shrink wrapping of small to large size assembled components and parts with various file types & gauges
- Craft paper, foam, or bubble wrapping packaging
- Tube packaging up to 10′ in length with plastic, wood, or metal caps
- Cardboard boxes such as corrugated, gaylord’s, or corrugated pads
- Comprehensive label application including part number, serializing, dating, barcoding, and logos
CUSTOM ALUMINUM EXTRUSIONS
We specialize in custom aluminum extrusions; we deliver quality products in the alloys and tempers to fit your specific application.
- Large selection aluminum alloys & tempers
- Profiles available as open or custom shapes with circle diameters from .05″ up to 48″
- All tolerances in compliance with Aluminum Association Standards & ±.125″ for cutting
- 250 lb. orders available with set-up fee
- Providing lead times of 8 to 10 weeks which includes drawing approval, die construction, & production
Expanded Packaging Capabilities
With the addition of our new T-1000 auto bagger we have automated our parts/kitting service.
Packages a variety of products in bag sizes from 2″ x 3″ to 14″ x 30″ and film thicknesses from 1 to 5 mil
– Runs films including polyethylene, polypropylene and barrier films
Latest generation Advanced Poly thermal transfer printers incorporate Zebra’s latest Higher Performance series print engine.
Format labels up to 4″ wide and 12″ long, with dot density of 8.0 dots/mm (203dpi). Print bar codes, text, lines, logos and other custom graphics.
IPC Corporation manufactures, supplies and distributes many products that are applicable to multiple industries and markets including:
|· Alternative Energy
· Building industry
· Fenestration (Doors and Windows)
|· Food Service
· Sporting Goods
IPC is also a supplier & distributor to the picture framing industry – We offer products by Designer®, Global®, Neilson® & Bainbridge®. We have an extensive selection of metal moldings that we can trim to fit your exact specifications.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.